Search engine optimization (SEO) services that adhere to Yahoo‘s guidelines generally focus on the following areas:
- Utilizing Quality Content and Relevant Keywords – Keywords represent the search terms that people type into the search engine to find what they are looking for. Quality content with meaningful, relevant keywords that are related to the topic of the website helps to generate more organic traffic from search engines.
- Creating Unique Titles and Meta Descriptions – The titles and meta descriptions of a webpage should be unique and catchy, and should include keywords that are related to the webpage’s content.
- Utilizing Structured Data – Structured data is markup language that helps search engines parse and understand the content on a website. This markup helps search engines understand the webpage‘s structure and content, enabling them to better index the page in search engine results pages (SERPs).
- Developing Internal Links – Internal linking allows visitors to easily move between pages on your website, and also helps search engine crawlers better understand the content on the website.
- Establishing Quality Backlinks – Quality backlinks are links from other reputable, reputable websites that link to your site. This helps increase your website’s search engine ranking.
By following Yahoo‘s guidelines, businesses can ensure that their SEO services are fully compliant and safe from any potential penalties from Yahoo‘s search engine algorithms.